• Administrator
Lets see your lever actions. :D

Re: Let's See Your Lever Action
« #1 : September 06, 2013, 10:30:49 PM »

Old Eagle Ears

• Corporal
  • : 19
  • Enlisted
Okay, Sir; this is display I put together to highlight my "Old West" collection. The lever-gun is a Henry Golden Boy in .22LR, the revolver a Puma 1873-SAA (replica) also chambered for .22LR. The sword is also a replica, this of an 1851 U.S. Light Cavalry saber and the bugle is an Indian-made version of a 19th century instrument. The hat is the only really authentic thing in the picture since it is a genuine 4-X Stetson! These are the weapons and accessories that made the strongest impression on me during all those Western Movies I absorbed as a kid in the 1950's. The guns shoot only .22 because I have no need for a "full-sized" lever-action (I don't hunt or belong to the SASS) or the expense of feeding a "big-bore" single-action with 44-40 or 45-Long Colt. It's not that I wouldn't like to have them, I just can't afford to cater to all my whims (1911's cost money too!) so I economize where I can. The Henry is such a smooth and lovely gun to shoot that I don't think I would abandon it for a real Winchester '73 even if offered to me!

Vide - Aude - Tace

« #2 : September 06, 2013, 11:42:09 PM »

Wraith_K

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • : 784
  • All Conquering Hero of His Own Little World

My son and his Henry Youth lever .22.

:)
"My hi point isnt the cutest girl on the block, but shes fun, loyal, and cooks great. i like her a lot. and shes a cheap drunk."  huckl3berry209

« #3 : December 22, 2013, 01:57:21 PM »

gunforhire

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant
  • : 238
  • Enlisted
Next time out to my folks I will dust off the old .35  remmy and snap you a pic

Nice looking levers guys!

« #4 : December 22, 2013, 04:06:15 PM »

Dan_TheMan

• Military
  • Corporal
  • : 18
  • Enlisted
here is a classic for you guys savage 99E in .308 cal with a 3x9x40mm scope and tactical turrets!!