: Please Welcome Twin Cities Hydro Dipping to the Weapon-Owners.com Family!  ( 1333 )

0 1

JassonVoorhees

• Administrator
  • General
  • : 2827
  • Administrator
Please help us welcome Twin Cities Hydro Dipping to the Weapon-Owners.com Family as a site sponsor!
For them now a site sponsor, they are offering all members of the forum 5%, and more for VIP Members. Just tell them you are a forum member. You can message them on the forum, or check out there facebook page or website.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twincities.hydrographics?fref=ts

Website: http://www.twincitieshydrographics.com/firearms.html
« : June 28, 2013, 12:36:48 AM JassonVoorhees »

huckl3berry209

welcome! great addition to the forum 0_:) :(hfI

BIGREDONE

• Military
  • Lieutenant
  • : 145
  • Enlisted
welcome, glad to have you with us

speedyquad

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • : 709
welcome aboard...as a printing press operator, i am curious to how this process works.  i just learned of this a few weeks ago after seeing some kryptic camo on facebook.  all i know of the process is that the parts being covered are dipped in a large tub of water.  what all is involved in the process, what is the pattern material made of?  do you print the material yourself(using a large format printer), or is it purchased that way? 

thanks, and again, welcome

TCH

• Corporal
  • : 7
  • BIG DIPPER
    • Twin Cities Hydro Graphics
Thank you for such a warm welcome, we very are excited to be a part of the forum and are looking forward to meeting everyone at the SHTF shoot in a few weeks.

ones again thank you to Jason and all the admins that helped make this happen for us.....

Charlie@TCH
Charlie @ TCH

blueeyeddragon76

• Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • : 683
  • Don't Tread On Me!
    • blueeyeddragon76
welcome aboard!!!
The lives of me and my family are worth the cost of a bullet... don't mess with my family!

Grim

• Officer
  • : 62
  • Dead Guy
Always love discovering new companies within my home state! I hope I'll be able to afford to try 'em out sometime

speedyquad

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • : 709
there are finally a few hydrodippers popping up local to me...i have not seen there work yet, so my guns remain undipped...if it wasn't such a hassle to ship hand guns...